I am excited to share with you some of my media appearances where I speak on variety of topics. Use the link to view the engagement.
On March 16, 2020, I joined the KTLA evening news to talk about the psychological impact of the Coronavirus. I provided psychoeducation and resources for our community so we can take better care of our emotional and mental wellbeing during this pandemic.
Let’s Talk About it with Lori Streator Episode 64: OCD – Reality, Myths and Treatment with Dr. Menije
Sexology Podcast Episode 166: Sexual Orientation OCD
Is it Bedtime Yet? Episode 30: Partner Relationship After the Baby
1) I spoke with Healthline about an important and often unspoken mental health struggle: Atelophobia – the fear of imperfection
2) I enjoyed my interview with Evalyne from Power 77 Radio about how important it is to stay connected during the quarantine:
3) I discussed the impact of COVID-19 on our mental health with Bridal Guide:
4) Here is my interview on the impact of the Coronavirus on the communities:
5) If you have a pre-existing mental health condition, then the quarantine can be triggering and challenging. In this article, I talked about ways to manage triggers:
6) I shared with PsychCentral three of my favorites books to help you during the COVID-19 pandemic. Check out book recommendations #6, 8, and 10:
7) I shared information and psychoeducation on OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder) with the SingleCare Team:
8) I discuss with POWER 77 Radio the way we have neglected our self-care routines during the quarantine. In the article, I list steps to take to reclaim our self-care time:
9) I talked about the parental shame fathers experience in a recent article for Fatherly. We talked about the differences between shame and guilt, how the pandemic exacerbated the feelings of shame and perfectionism, and steps to overcome it: